Saturday, July 14, 2012

These fancy things will never come in between.

I'm the happiest girl.

Current addictions:
-Glee, Season 2
-Watermelon Slurpee
-Cherry Pepsi
-Subway
-Pretty Little Liars Books
-Girlfriend/Boyfriend Mash Up by: NSYNC* & Justin Bieber

I have met a bunch of people that I adore
& now, I don't know what I'd do without!
Jordan, Randy, Josh, Jason, & Brandon.
They're the funniest group of people-
never failing to put a smile on my face.

I re-did the furniture in my room.
There's so much more room! I'm loving it.
I just have to re-decorate it all, but I'll save that for a rainy day.

I haven't signed up for classes yet because of confusion on my account.
I contacted the people I needed to meet with and they're taking care of it for me. God is so good.

I'm going back to dancing- haven't decided on a team or studio yet.
So, we'll see!

I have a lot planned for the rest of this year.
I'm excited to see where life takes me.
I have the most incredible boyfriend,
supportive family and hilarious best friends.

Love my life.